Bobby Rhodes 1-10-02 7th period The requirements of today's secretary are changing. The ability to use a computer or a word processor is a major skill now required for office support personnel by a sizeable number of firms. This tend is expected to continue with an even greater emphasis on computer usage in the future. This will make it more critical than ever for those pursuing a position in this field to have excellent keyboarding skill to make the best use of the costly equipment. A student deciding on a career in this field will also find that the role assumed by many office supports staff members is that of an assistant to a person at the management level. More and more of today's office jobs titles reflect this trend. Job titles such as administrative assistant or executive assistant are quite common now. A college degree for jobs such as these, however, may be required often.
Act ill bad him car mop set oil sew lip age pop tea ink fade pink Fast car rare cat red dress car oil best verse brass cat free pop After I gave my opinion, you were assessed taxes on oil reserves.
He wish them soap turns man paid risk gowns elbow girl goal giant To go eight girls with their to pay lame cow hay field city docks Pamela is apt to yell when they cut down the iris by this chapel.
The see for tea go lion end kill firm pull oak milk risk race she For tea the target may stress and my rich estate for free or pink Gregg and Jimmy may get the pop and milk at the cafÃÂ© on the hill.
Reese assessed a tax rate on my few acres on West Terrace Street.
The art firm better pay the taxes on the garages and on the land.
Dick may pay the firm for the work when they sign the audit form.
1. The sears tower is one of Chicago's tourist attractions.
2. We will visit Mount Rushmore on New Year's Day.
3. The meeting with President Seitzer will be in Los Angeles.
4. Jefferson City, the capital, is located on the Missouri River.
5. Reese Morton was appointed manager for the Parker playhouse.
6. Weber State University was founded in 1889 in Ogden, Utah.
7. Dr. Jill S. Clayton received her Ph.D. from New Mexico State.
8. Their new home is located on Fillmore, Near Kennedy Towers.
9. The next holiday will be Labor Day on Monday, September 5.
10. Gettysburg and Fredricksburg were both civil war battles.
The advantages of purchasing goods and services on credit are numerous. Credit allows you to make purchase when you do not have the extra funds available to pay cash. Most people use credit to make sizable purchases such as a car or a house. Credit also allows individuals to buy items on sale when they don't have the money to do so. If they were intending to make the purchase at some future time, using credit is a wise consumer spending habit. Credit is also quite justifiable during times of emergencies.