WESONGA JUSTUS NYONGESA
P.O BOX 534 CELL PHONE 0710755533
KISII, KENYA E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth : 8th April 1972
Nationality : Kenyan
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
To obtain a position in an Institution which has high standards and solid values where I can utilize and further develop my extensive skill base in Human Resource
Management and expand my scope through Educational Research, Field Experience, Consultancy and further Training.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Able to work with minimal supervision and capable of meeting deadlines
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills
3. Self-motivated and capable team player.
4. Presentation and training skills
5. Consultancy skills
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Doctor of Commerce in Business Management specializing in Human Resource
Management at the University of South Africa (2010- date). The Supervisor has my
Write up on 'The Models for Service Delivery in Public Service in Kenya"
2. Masters of Business Administration with specialty in Human Resource
Management at Kenyatta University (2005-2009)
3. International Diploma in Human Resource and Personnel Management from
Cambridge International College in Britain (2001-2002)
4. Bachelor of Education (Arts) Degree Moi University (1992-1996)
5. Certificate in Computer Operations at Joyeca Megatrends 
6. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education at Kokuro secondary school (1987-1990)
7. Kenya Certificate of Primary Education at Mukuyu Primary (1979-1986)
Jan to April 2002: Introduction to Computers, Windows 95/98, Microsoft, Excel,
Microsoft Access and Power Point. At Joyage Megatrends.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AS A LECTURER
Fulltime Lecturer-Maasai Mara University (August 2012 to date)
I'm involved in teaching of HUMAN resource Management units
Full Time Lecturer- Mount Kenya University Main Campus Thika (May2010 to July 2012)
Before becoming a Full Time Lecturer, I had taught with the same University for Three years
Duties Lecturing in the...