Specification This invention can be used by anyone and carried on your back like a pack sack.
The Pack Sack canoe is very lightweight and is assembled together in minutes.
My invention called Pack Sack canoe is completely made of durable materials and can be used on any body of water by anybody regardless of weight.
The Pack Sack canoe is disassembled quickly similar to a tent and all tubing's fit neatly in a pack sack which makes carrying light and comfortable.
All tubing joints are color coded to make assembling quick and easy.
When a person carries a Pack Sack canoe you are avoiding allot of heavy lifting and portaging of an ordinary canoe which can be very awkward in rough terrain.
Patent application 1. The applicant, Edmond Landry whose complete address is 295 Lakeshore Dr. Apt 710 North Bay, Ont. P1A 3N8, requests the grant of a patent for an intention, entitled pack sack canoe, which is described and claimed in the accompanying specification.
2. This application is a division of application number 1, filed in Canada on April 6,2001.
3. (1) The applicant is the sole inventor .
(2) The inventor is Edmond Landry, whose complete address is 295 Lakeshore Dr. Apt 710 North Bay, Ont. P1A 3N8, and the applicant owns in Canada the whole interest in the invention.
4. The applicant requests priority in respect of the application on the basis of the following previously regularly filed application: Country of filing Application number Filing date Canada 1 April 6,2001 5. The applicant appoints Mike Dubuc, whose complete address in Canada is 88 Arthur St. Box 1181, Sturgeon Falls, Ont. P0H 2G0, as the applicant's representative in Canada, pursuant to section 29 of the Patent Act.
6. The applicant appoints Mike Dubuc, whose complete address is 88 Arthur St, Box 1181, Sturgeon Falls, Ont. P0H 2G0, as the applicant's patent agent.
7. The applicant believes that the applicant is entitled to claim status as a "small entity"ÃÂ as defined under section 2 of the Patent Rules.
8. The applicant requests that Figure No. 1 to 10 of the drawings accompany the abstract when it is open to public inspection under section 10 of the Patent Act of published.