Interview Questions Person's name interviewed: Lori McCoy 1. Why do you like your job? I make a lot of money everyday.I don't have to work to make money-sales-retail.
2. Why did you choose the job? I am good with people. I enjoy being creative, and make lot's of money.
3.What is the benefits of this job? My schedule, good money, create my image, and upgrade my education yearly.
4. How much would you say that you make yearly? The first year I made $35,000 and the second year $65,000. I don't work everyday.
5. What kind of training and schooling did you have to go through? 1,600 hours of cosmetology training, chem., elecbacheriology, and history of the business, also practical training.
6. What do you like best about your job? What don't you like about your job? The clients they become your friends. You give yourself a raise you don't have to ask for one.
Clients that believe you are their slaves and have bad aditudes.
7. What did you expect the job to be like? Busy, exciting, creative, ever changing