Case Study: The Home Depot
This Essentials of Strategic Management assignment has been made by three persons which have been working together and individually to finish the assignment properly and in time.
Secondly, we would like to thank the company whose websites we were able to visit and use, to get additional information that we could use for leading the assignment of Home Depot to a successful ending.
We can say, that it was a pleasure to work on this assignment and would, in the third place, like to thank each other. The persons who worked on this assignment, for the effort and time that is put in the assignment, that brought us to this finished version.
6. Chapter 1: External analysis of Home Depot Inc.
7. Chapter 2: Internal analysis of Home Depot Inc.
8. Chapter 3: Strategic forces.
9. Chapter 4: Core Competencies Home Depot Inc.
10. Chapter 5: Distinctive Competencies Home Depot Inc.
11. Chapter 6: Competencies transferred to different markets
12. Chapter 7: Large box (endless selection) versus smaller stores
13. Chapter 8: The home improvement industry.
14. Chapter 9: Corporate Stock
15. Chapter 10: Competitor strategy
16. Chapter 11: Corporate Strategy
17. Chapter 12: The corporate culture of Home Depot
18. Chapter 13: Strategic Managers
19. Literature list
During the lesson we had the opportunity to read quickly through some of the cases. The reason why we have chosen the Home Depot case is first of all that the home improvement industry appealed to us. Maybe not the industry itself, but the fact that we have never written a paper or did research for the home improvement industry. By choosing the Home Depot case to write a paper about,