WHAT IS RELATIONSHIP MARKETING?
Relationship marketing is a business philosophy which aims to develop strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, such as suppliers, media, intermediaries and public organisations, as well as with customers.
The concept emerged at the early 1980's.
LOEWE COMPANY PROFILE
Loewe AG is a German corporation with the headquarters in Kronach.
It is a audio/video technologies company which as well has partnerships and subsidiaries in other European countries such as; Belgium France, Italy, Austria and Holland.
- Online order form for product.
- Very detailed information on products.
- Customer Care division accessible on Internet as well as offline.
- Current section for news.
- Loewe special customer card
- Personalized web page
- Customer questionnaire
- Greeting cards
- Special offers based on collected data
- Special treats and offers to profitable customers
SALES AND AFTER SALES
- Excellent sales service
- Feedback Calls
- Promises for future offers
- Keywords: Listen and Solve
- Long term warranty
- Provide options for delivery, installation etc.
- Retailer choice according to customer needs
- Increase brand awareness
- Sponsorships of high quality technology programs
- Stimulate word of mouth about the products
- Presence in fairs across countries operated
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Adjust to new needs and desires
- Increased focus on innovation
- Focus group research for product improvement
- One to one meetings at the headquarters
- Gifts and cards on special events
- Training offers according to corporate culture
- Newsletters about corporate information
- Organized feedback meetings
- Show special interest about problems
- Increased quality of service
- Special treatment
- Effective rewarding system
- Presence in technological B2B fairs (ex: CeBiT International)
- Team-building, orientation, brainstorming activities...