1. Fahrenheit451 2. Ray Bradbury 3. This is a science fiction book. It is about how Meg Murry, three witch and her friends become involved with unearthly strangers and a search for Meg's father, who has disappeared while engaged in secret work for the government.
1. The best part of the story is in page 80-81. In page 80-81 it show how the witch giving a very good example of the light year. When the witch said it, everyone could understand it. I like how the witches give the example to Meg.
2. The most interesting part of the character is Meg, because she is very stupid at the beginning of the book but then she becomes so smart. She then knows things that she doesnÃÂ¡ÃÂ¯t know before or learn it.
3. My feeling about the ending of the book is that the book needs be continue, the witch shouldnÃÂ¡ÃÂ¯t leave at the end and they sure live with Meg then it will be a good ending and I will like it more.
4. I will recommend this book to a friend because it is a book that show friendship, reliability, and a little of science. This book is very enjoyable to, it have only 12 chapters so it is easy and fun to read it.
6. I would want the Meg to be my friend because Meg show friendship, reliability and she is nice. She proves her friendship by nice to a friend and she has a big reliability. She needs to find her father in space that is her reliability. She is nice to everyone she is a friend that everyone like to have not only me. One last thing about her is that she is a girl that wonÃÂ¡ÃÂ¯t stop from getting answer. She wants to know everything that she could also she is very brave.