1. Three Qualifications for a person to be elected president
a. 35-years old minimum
b. Natural-born citizen of the U.S.
c. Been fourteen years a resident within the United States
2. President Term: 4-year and only can serve 2 terms (10 years)
3. The amendment that sets this into law is the 12th amendment.
4. Three qualifications to be elected to the U.S. Senate:
a. Be at least 30-years old.
b. Citizen for 9 years
c. Resident of the State that he/she is running for.
5. Three qualifications to be elected to the U.S. House of Representatives:
a. Be at Least 25-years old.
b. Been seven Years a Citizen of the United States
c. Be an habitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
6. The term length for a senator is 6 years each
7. The term length of a member of the U.S. House of Representatives is two years.
8. The Supreme Court is made up of nine Justices.
9. When a vacancy does occur, the president is responsible for selecting a new Justice.
10. The Senate must approve of this choice by a majority vote.
1. To form a more perfect Union:
a. Nobody is thinking to get into war or fight with their neighboor because of the territory. Every neighboor respects their own territory and in case that someone needs to do something in my territory or other neighboor territory they ask for and problem solved. NO WAR, NO GUNS!. For example, during christmas season, my neighboor asked my parents if they can put some lights in front of my house, my house's territory, they asked for permission and it was really easy to say yes.
2. U.S. is one of the...