- Show how serious is the problem with starvation
- Portray the importance and benefits of ending hunger
- Convince my audience to take action in ending world hungers
- Have touching and catchy photos of starving kids/family
- Guide my audience in helping to end world hungers
- Bring a good impact to my audience's life (eg. avoid wasting food)
- Tripod Stand
- Movie maker
- Minimum 6 min and Maximum 8 min
-The filming will be taken place in a classroom that looks like a studio
- There will be setting of the African's lifestyle
- There will be an office setting for the one to one interview.
- The camera should always focus on the reporter
- Avoid shaky or agressive movement
Evaluate design against design specification:
Show how serious is the problem with starvation
No, because this TV news is not meant to be serious and it's to talk about the 'ugly truth' of hungers.
Yes, because pictures and videos about the condition of the hungers will be shown and the daily lifestyle will also be filmed.
Yes, because the reporter will tell facts about world hungers; the facts will link to how serious the problem is with starvation.
Portray the importance and benefits of ending hunger
No, because this TV news will not potray how serious the problem is with starvation; hence, it won't show the importance of ending hungers and it also won't serve to convinve my audience to take action.
No, because it only mention about how serious the problem is and how to solve it.
Yes, because the interview...