1. Government action and charity from the business sector and private individuals helps
in the eradication of poverty.
2. Education is a way of helping the poverty stricken to better themselves and increase
their standard of living.
3. The injection of money into the economy by the government, foreign investment or
foreign aid may help decrease poverty by creating jobs.
4. Family planning is a useful tool in the eradication of poverty.
5. Drug treatment centers will aid in the task of the eradicating poverty.
Poverty may be caused by many factors for instance lack of jobs, lack of skills, one may be born into poverty or one may be forced into poverty by lifestyle choices. Irrespective of the cause of poverty the eradication of poverty should be a worldwide goal
as it brings benefit to no one. This is why help should be forthcoming from all sectors of the population including the government, the business sector and private individuals to rid society of the problem of poverty.
ESSAY: The eradication of poverty.
There are many different reasons why poverty occurs and as such there are many different avenues to pursue in the eradication of poverty. The term poverty may have vastly differing meaning to people from different countries or backgrounds. This occurs because poverty is not uniform everywhere and the methods of eradicating poverty need to be adapted to the different situations that exist. Nevertheless the need for support from governments, the business sector, non-profit organizations and the public is needed on a worldwide basis.
Government action, charity from the business sector and private individuals helps in the eradication of poverty. For instance, the government may institute school feeding programmes so that underprivileged children will have at least one meal a day. Members of the business...