This report is written by business consultant: Jenny Nguyen and it is about marketing and related aspects for CCA. It contains a SWOT analysis, recommended market research tools, ethical and legal aspects affecting CCA and a marketing mix for CCA's Mt. Franklin water.
SWOT Analysis for CCA:
This is a tool used to evaluate CCA in comparison to their competitor's.
-An extensive product range:
-CCA can satisfy more wants and needs of consumers than their competitors
- achieving the goal of being "the leading beverage for every occasion"
- individual products can satisfy niche markets that utltimately connect into a mass market
-unique formula of coke syrup is a competitive advantage
-Purchase of Pacific beverages Australia, Peats Ridge and Rio Beverages:
CCA achieves more share in NACSD market, increased revenue and in this way, smaller competitors are cut out.
-High brand awareness and recognition through effective promotion:
Makes further promotion easier accepted.
-Loyal customer base:
loyal customers in the long term equals CCA will get regular sales and thus, usual revenue.
-Production of Powerade and Fruitopia in distant Adelaide - can't react quickly to changes in demand in major cities like Sydney.
-CCA's diet coke has more kjs and doesn't taste as good than rival's Pepsi Max. This fact makes CCA lose sales to Pepsi company.
- Adding fruit juices to product range would respond to high demand of healthy beverages of today, note that these type of consumers are willing to pay more = opportunities for larger profits.
- Development of milk products
- Oportunity to expand CCA's product range
- start gaining market share in the milk market.
-Competitors stealing market share in NACSD market e.g. Pepsi, Schweppes
-Decreased demand for NACSD because of shift...