I. Have you ever wondered how your friends are meeting other singles? Have you ever been set up on a blind date, and your date was everything your friend said he/she would be. Are you single and tired of being set up on blind dates through friends? Have you heard of online dating?
II. Today I am going talk to you about online dating.
III. For a year I have been using online dating services as a primary way of dating. I have tried many sites from friendster, myspace to yahoo personal. I have talk to, met and dated more than 10 men. Some have been successful and some not so successful.
IV. The purpose of my speech is to increase your understanding of online dating. During my speech I will define online dating, and distinguish between some advantages and disadvantages of online dating.
I. First i are going to define online dating, and the different ways of it
A. Online dating would be use www or internet to find a person to develop a
i. Chat room-
1. Share the same interest/hobbies/activities
2. can chat with different people at same time
3. can chat as a group
ii. Online dating Service Websites - online dating service has many functions that would help the user.
1. Search Capabilities - Search through personal profiles to find someone you are interested in.
2. Compatibility Analysis - A service designed to interpret your profile responses (based on proven relationship principles), and that of other members to determine compatible matches. Most services are customizable.
3. Physical Attraction Matching - Allow you to select matches that fit your physical ideal. Searches can be performed on specific physical characteristics i.e. high cheekbones or long, straight hair.
4. Personality Matching - A matching feature...