Outline over Farenheit 451
A) Guy Montag
1. A third-generation fireman.
2. Tries to find the meaning of books instead of burning them.
B) Mildred Montag
1. Montag's brittle, sickly looking wife.
2. Obsessed with television and hates getting in frank conversation with her husband over her feelings or marriage.
C) Captain Betty
1. Captain of Montag's fire department.
2. He hates books and anyone who reads them.
D) Professor Faber
1. Retired English Professor.
2. A man who has many books and craves for more.
E) Clarisse McClellan
1. A beautiful seventeen-year-old who introduces montag to the beauty and meaning of the world.
2. She is an outcast of her society for her odd habits.
1. Leader of the "Book People".
2. He is committed to saving all the literature through this current middle age.
G) Mrs. Phelps
1. One of Mildred's vapid friends.
2. A woman broken form all feeling until montag read her a poem that awoke her feelings.
H) Mrs. Bowles
1. Another friend of Mildred.
2. Just like Mrs. Phelps, she is also broken from her feeling.
3. Having lost one of her husbands in an accident and losing the other in suicide, also two of her children hate her.
I) Stoneman and Black
1. Two fireman who work with Montag.
2. They share the common look of all firemen, doing their jobs without question.
1. Sometime in the 21 century; there has been 2 atomic wars since 1990.
1. In and around an unspecified city.
A) Montag encounters Clarisse McClellan
1. She opens his eyes to the emptiness of his life with her innocently penetrating questions and her unusual love of people and nature.
B) Changes in life
1. First, his wife...