Chapter Five/Six/Seven 12. Ponyboy liked his hair so much because it looked like Soda's and it also made him look tuff.
13. Johnny thought that Dally was gallant because Dally just takes what comes his way. Like when Two Bit broke the school windows and the fuzz thought it was Dally, Dally just took the rap and never ratted on his friend.
14. Ponyboy understood the way Johnny felt and that was the best way to emphasize it. I think the poem ment everything must change and that good and bad doesn't last forever.
15. Ponyboy, Johnny and Soda were the only ones of the gang who understood things like that and appreciated them.
16. Dear Pony I don't understand whats going on, but I miss you and I am very sorry about hitting you the other night. The fuzz is after you and Johnny they think you guys killed a socs.
Is it true? Dally seems to be the only one who knows what's going on, but you know him, he wont even tell us. Please come home Ponyboy I miss you.
17. It made things more intense so the Greasers had to walk in groups so they wouldn't be jumped by the socs.
18. Johnny didn't want to spend his life running from the cops just because he defended himself.
Juvenile Delinquents Turn Heroes Ponyboy Curtis and John Cade were brought into hospitals yesterday after making an heroic rescue of several young school children in a burning abandoned church. The police have been looking for these two boys for about a week because they are wanted for the murder a wealthy boy named Bob. The two young men were returning to the church they had been hiding out at when they saw the smoke and all the...