Research the scientific method
1. Epistemology (better known as the theory/science of knowledge) is on of the branches of philosophy. It is the study of trying to distinguish something that is true (something that is adequate enough) and something that isn't adequate. This theory/science provides an understanding of the concept of knowledge of which can be understood in terms of belief, truth, and justification. Epistemology gives a clear view on the nature, scope, and quality of human knowledge. Also, epistemology is considered to be the most important thing of what makes a human being what he is- making all other branches of philosophy depend on epistemology. This goes to the fact that the whole nature of philosophy involves rationality (dependant on knowledge). To distinguish between good knowledge and rubbish is to make sure one makes the right research, tests, and calculations to be as adequate and accurate as possible.
2. The Scientific Method is a process that scientist over a time period collect and evaluate things to make an accurate view of the world. This method is meant to decrease biasness and prejudiceness that a scientist or experimenter might have while testing their theory.
There are for steps in the
1. The observation and description of a phenomenon or group of phenomena.
2. Formulating a hypothesis to the reason for the phenomena.
3. Using the hypothesis to predict the existence of other phenomena, or to predict quantitatively the results of new observations.
4. Performance of experimental tests of the predictions by several independent experimenters and properly performed experiments.
The roles of observation and experiment is meant for scientists to sit back and watch the thing the want to experiment ( observe it over a period of time) and then make an experiment to see if their hypothesis...