1. Mindy left her coat here. Can she stop by for it? 2. Do you plan to go today? The game begins at four.
3. I wrote to Mr. Katz, but Miss Dixon sent the form 4. Do you know if Luic and lex Bauner are with br. Tu? 5. The Beau Monde Singers will perform at Music Hall.
6. Lennox corp. now owns the Hyde Park athletic club.
7. Did you ask if the OEA contest is to be on Friday? 8. Dos FBLA meet on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
9. August was very hot, but September is rather cool.
10.they are to spend July and august at Myrtle Beach.
Page 58 1. Script is copy that is written with pen on paper 2. Copy that is written poorly is often hard to read 3. Read script a few words ahead of the keying point.
4. Doing so will help you produce copy free of error 5.
Leave propend Page 59 1. Kacy and ZoÃÂ« may visit their parents on labor day 2. Gus asked if Memorial Day comes at the end of May.
3. The Fourth of July horns the Americans Revolution.
4. Bastille bay is in honor of the French revolution.
5. When you were in Nevada, did you visit Hoover Dam? 6. Did he see Paris from the top of the Eiffel tower? 7. Val drove through the black hills in South Dakota.
8. We canoed down the Missouri river near Sioux City.
9. Jemel lives at bay towers near Golden Gate Bridge.
10.our store is now in midtown plaza on Kenwood road.
Page 63 1. Rough draft is keyed copy with handwritten changes.
2. Special marks are used to show changes to be made.
3. First read a sentence noting changes properly.