Pupils 'losing marks in exams due to poor handwriting' http://t.co/JmYIBiVE63
Q: I paid for access - how do I cancel my subscription?A:
Note! The 6 month access plan is not a subscription. If you paid for 6 months access you will not be billed again!
If you subscribed after March 15th, 2010, you can login in at WriteWork.com and click on My Account on the top of the page. You will see a cancellation button on this page.
If you subscribed before March 15th, 2010 you paid through PayPal. You can follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
• 1. Login to your PayPal account (click here for more information)
• 2. Click the My Account tab
•3. Click Profiles at the top of the page
• 4. Click the Recurring Payments link in the Financial Information column. It is in the middle column towards the bottom.
• 5. Look for Valvant LLC or E-library and click the View Payment link.
• 6. Click the Cancel button. Follow the online prompts.
If you have any problems with your cancelation, please e-mail us, using the form below, with all your account information (username, e-mail, Transaction ID, Subscription Number ) and we will cancel the subscription for you.
You should receive an email confirming the cancellation. If you dont, please contact us.