Essays Tagged: "Hoovers"

Employee Motivation Plan

a more intimate purchasing experience, securing customer retention through loyal return clientele. (Hoovers, 2005)Motivation PlanJust for Us Greeting Cards, hopes to provide a customer-centered compan ... ctives from many resources, and not just through the minds of management.Resources Cited: (2005)Management (8th edition) S ...

(3 pages) 349 0 4.2 Apr/2005

Subjects: Businesss Research Papers

Wal-Mart’s Strategic Research Project

of New CompetitorsWal-Mart's top three competitors in are Target, Costco Wholesale, and Carrefour, (Hoovers - Wal-Mart, 2011). They all offer comparative products at competitive prices and they rely o ... perations in Mexico in 1992 and now there are stores in 14 countries with total assets of $186.66B (Hoovers - Wal-Mart, 2011).Product DevelopmentWal-Mart competes with grocery retailers and they have ...

(3 pages) 11 0 0.0 Jun/2012

Subjects: Businesss Research Papers > Case Studies

the real

s (Jerry J. Weygandt, 2011).By December 2010, GM had a total of 138,898.00 million in total assets (Hoovers, Inc, 2014). A total of 45% of these assets are regarded as present assets and are extremely ... t assets and are extremely obtainable by the business at any instant to pay debt, invest, and grow (Hoovers, Inc, 2014). The remaining 55% of GM's assets are fixed and non-current assets which are les ...

(6 pages) 0 0 0.0 Aug/2014

Subjects: Literature Research Papers