1. Jovelin was the first author of a paper written recently about the molecular evolution and quantitative variation for chemosensory behavior in the nematode genus Caenorhabditis.
2. Recently, Linderman single authored a paper about the contrast in the basking habits of the sympatric trionychid turtles Apalone mutica and A. spinifera.
3. Gasparini, with multiple co-authors wrote an article about a new cryptoclidid plesiosaur from the oxfordian (Late Jurassic) of Cuba.
4. In 1936 Haden single-authored a paper about multiple specific nutritional deficiency disease in the adult.
5. Clark, co-authored a paper in the mid 30's about phosphagen chances in the iodoacetate poisoned frog's ventricle.
1.Jovelin, R., Ajie, B. C., Phillips, P. C. 2003. Molecular evolution and quantitative variation for chemosensory behaviour in the nematode genus Caenorhabditis. Molecular Ecology 12(5): 1325-1337.
2.Lindeman, Peter V. 2001. A contrast in the basking habits of the sympatric trionychid turtles Apalone mutica and A.
spinifera. Herpetological Natural History 8(1): 87-89.
3.Gasparini, Zulma, Bardet, Nathalie, Iturradle-Vinent, Manuel. 2002. A new cryptoclidid plesiosaur from the Oxfordian (Late Jurassic) of Cuba. Geobios (Paris) 35(2):201-211.
4.Haden, Russell L. 1939. Principles of halmatology with 100 illustrative cases.348.
5.Clark, A. J., Kingisepp, G. 1935. The effect of low oxygen pressure on frogs' cardiac tissue. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Physiology.25(3): 279-289.