Destroying Avalon (ODD QUESTIONS)
(1) The pseudonym 'AFriend" is ironic because the person by this name is not a friend however a bully which is sending Avalon messages about what the other girls think of her at school.
(3) Being overwhelmed by the content of the email is quite normal for Avalon mainly because it was suggesting that she was not liked and that she was being bullied.
(5) Avalon's parents have positive attitudes and strong values towards education as their both teachers.
(7) Mitch seem to be nice and friendly towards Avalon, as with Caleb who is the surfer laid back guy that treats Avalon in a friendly way.
(9) Avalon's bag was sabotaged following the netball match as a practical joke and harassment for Avalon it was one of the starting things they have done.
Destroying Avalon (SHEET 3 ALL)
Marshall believes Avalon can pull through the bullying which he has faced, but believes he may not be able to take much bullying as he was being beaten up.
In the Chapter the 'Liverpool kiss' the gender stereotypes are challenged as Tamara knocks Brett's lights out, it shows that she is a strong, brave person, not afraid of any strong guy.
Avalon told her parents everything as she had lost control over her emotions and let everything pour out, she thought that it would be the right time to tell them.
In chapter 'the eye of destruction', I believe Marshall is inside, huddled in his room afraid of the bullies returning, afraid to leave his room.
Marshal's death is unexpected I was very confused. I thought no such thing would happen as he was very strong for Avalon.
The use of repetition brings a sad realization of how horrible this act was, it brings Avalon horror and impact...